Hi raid5atemyhomework, On Sun, 07 Feb 2021 15:18:34 +0000 raid5atemyhomework via Guix-patches via wrote: > I am fairly unmotivated to continue working on ZFS-on-Guix, but anyway. Here's an update of ZFS to 2.0.2, at least. > > Tested only with `./pre-inst-env guix build zfs` on a patched Guix. Fairly unmotivated to do more testing since there is no real interest in getting my patches merged. Posting here just in case somebody actually gets interested. > > I have ZFS and Guix on a fileserver I'm using in a homelab for my homework. It's working for now. Not really interested in pushing for better ZFS support anymore since I'm tired and need to get on with my homework. I totally understand. It's frustrating when well-tested complete patches get unanswered for several weeks--it happened to me before. In any case, I've asked whether someone who knows how to create a profile in a service can finally review your patches. I'm sorry. Pushed the update of the zfs package to 2.0.2 to guix master as commit 5424ca6d6e01672bf7304a4144b05a98852adbab.