Hi Guix, here are two patches to improve our handling of po files. Yesterday I pushed again new po files that were broken, and I didn't notice. The first patch ensure po files are normalized. The TP automatically normalized po, but weblate doesn't, using the indent method instead. This creates huge patches like yesterday. Instead, normalizing ensures we only see relevant changes. The second patch adds a check-po target to the Makefile that runs msgfmt on every po file we have, to make sure they are at least correct. That's not enough for manual translations, but that can be spotted easily when running "make". This would have spotted the issues I introduced yesterday.