Hi Guix! When updating my system, I noticed there was a duplicate php-fpm group. The reason is that by default, the group is php-fpm, and the accounts list contains php-fpm and the configured group. I'm not sure why, but the hardcoded php-fpm group seems to be used by the user as a supplementary group. This patch only adds the php-fpm group when the configured group is not already php-fpm. If you think it'd be better, we could also simply remove the hard-coded php-fpm group and the supplementary group from the php-fpm user.