Hi Ludo, that is not a fix. A workaround maybe. If possible, I'd like the actual fix to be to make the meson build system support cross compilation. According to https://mesonbuild.com/Cross-compilation.html : >Meson has full support for cross compilation. [...] >meson builddir/ --cross-file x86-linux Also, for the record, I find it a bad idea to switch packages from gnu-build-system to meson-build-system when the package in question supports building itself with either, as long as meson-build-system doesn't support cross-compilation.