The attached patch updates our default kernel to linux-libre 5.7. Among other things, this will bring in-kernel WireGuard support, multipath TCP, and USB4 (Thunderbolt). I tested on x86_64 bare-metal and virtualized i686. I'd like to push this as a "kernel-updates" branch and let Cuirass build it. In the past, we always did this so that nobody had to build it themselves. CI admins, can we do this? I don't have another way to test for ARM platforms. I have questions about some new features: * Enable the compressed cache for swap pages by default? (ZSWAP_DEFAULT_ON) Should we enable this? It seems useful and the compression algorithms are known to be very fast. Are there any downsides? * Enable the DMA-BUF userland memory heaps? This options creates per heap chardevs in /dev/dma_heap/ which allows userspace to allocate dma-bufs that can be shared between drivers. (DMABUF_HEAPS) I don't really know what that means. * Should USB4 (Thunderbolt) be built-in? Or a module?