On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 06:33:05PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi Jakub, > > Jakub Kądziołka skribis: > > > * modules/past/packages/assembly.scm: New file. > > --- > > > > This patch adds quite a few old versions of RGBDS. The project has quite > > a history of small, possibly accidental breaking changes. As a > > measurement of the necessity of this many different versions, I looked > > into the git history of the Game Boy homebrew project that inspired this > > addition. > > > > The repository (which is unfortunately private) goes back to the days > > of 0.2.5, and for almost all versions in that time range, there exists > > a git commit that requires it. > > > > I am on the fence on including versions 0.3.4 and 0.3.6. Their changelog > > on GitHub was updated to warn of silent bugs with miscompilation > > potential, and are what the 'almost' above accounts for ;) > > I decided to omit them in the patch, hoping that this will prevent a > > lost soul or two from tripping over those dangerous (in terms of > > potential time loss) bugs. > > > > I did not include versions 0.1.0 and 0.1.1, as they fail to compile and > > I have no idea why. > > > > This is my first patch for guix-past, so any review remarks specific to > > pastraising are very much appreciated :) > > Nothing to say, this LGTM, nice work! Thanks! > You should now have a gitlab.inria.fr account. We need to add you to > ‘.guix-authorizations’; will you use the same OpenPGP key as in Guix? Nice! Yeah, I'll use the same key. Regards, Jakub Kądziołka