I was looking at kdeconnect and I realized that kdeconnectd is in %out/lib/libexec instead of in %out/libexec. A quick run of 'find gnu/store -maxdepth 3 -mindepth 3 -type d -name libexec' finds a number of other packages, qtwebkit and a lot of kde libraries. I was able to fix kdeconnect by adding '-DLIBEXEC_INSTALL_DIR=libexec' to the configure-flags. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted