Hello Ludo! > Nitpick: You don’t need to mention #:phases above, and the angle > brackets are inappropriate for inputs. See ‘git log’ for examples. Fixed! > To reduce review time :-), it’s a good idea to avoid unnecessary > changes. In this case, you should avoid moving things around because > that makes the patch harder to read. Sorry about that. I was making the definition consistent with the order mentioned in https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Defining-Packages.html#Defining-Packages > I think you can just define a variable like: > > (coreutils (assoc-ref inputs "coreutils")) > > and then use (string-append coreutils "/bin/sort") and so on, instead of > defining many variables that have a single user. > > Avoid the indentation changes (previous version was fine, although we > usually start the list of bindings on the same line as ‘let*’). I have changed some things in my new patch. > The ~/.config/xfe bit is going away, right? No. It is not necessary to remove it, as it is only an alternative dir. Xfe now looks in 'out', if ~/.config/xfe doesn't exist. :-) > Could you send an updated patch? Please find the updated patch attached with this email. Regards, RG.