On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 08:10:28 -0600 Kozo wrote: > Thank you for the feedback, Christopher and Jakub. > > After going over what you said, this package is beyond my current > experience. It would make sense to start getting all the dependencies > in one at a time and return to this one later. > > Please go ahead and close this request as I work on the building > blocks. Hi Kozo, you can close issues by appending "-done" to the bug-number as I did. node/npm is terribly hard because of its "dependency hell". Jelle Licht worked on an npm-importer. AFAIK it is not yet part of Guix. Here is a reference on it I found: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-03/msg00814.html Björn