On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 10:58:52AM +0300, Alexandru-Sergiu Marton wrote: > On Mon Apr 13, 2020 at 6:14 PM PST, Leo Famulari wrote: > > I tested it, and if the file ~/.zprofile already exists when Guix tries > > to set up its own ~/.zprofile, then nothing is done. Maybe you already > > had a ~/.zprofile? > > What does "when Guix tries to set up its own ~/.zprofile" exactly mean? > When should that happen? I tried reconfiguring my system to use zsh and > I deleted my ~/.zprofile prior to that, but after the reconfiguration > there was no new ~/.zprofile created in my home dir. I believe it would only insert a new .zprofile when a new user is created. zprofile is in (gnu system shadow) and currently it only sources /etc/profile. > > Currently I append /run/setuid-programs manually to my PATH to get > around this issue. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted