On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 08:14:15PM +0200, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote: > On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 07:11:19PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > > So, could you move away the connman.service patch and try instead the > > attached patch. It’ll create /dbus.trace.* files, which should allow us > > to see how dbus-daemon stopped. > > > > TIA! > > I will try ASAP now that I reinstalled. Expect results in 1 1/2 hours. Sorry it took so long. I had trouble getting GDM to work after using guix from version-1.1.0 and needed GDM to run Brasero. Using the older system-wide guix that came with the rc2 install helped. But the trouble is possibly specific to my Macbook. Here is the only trace file in /. Regards, Florian