On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 04:24:41PM +0200, Mathieu Othacehe wrote: > > Hello Florian, > > Thanks for the analysis! > > > Error getting peers: The name net.connman was not provided by any .service filesError getting technologies: The name net.connman was not provided by any .service files > > connmanctl> > > This is the kind of error you get when connmanctl cannot reach connmand > (its daemon). Could you try to see if its around or why it died, maybe > in the system logs? > > Mathieu My old and slow Uniwill has the same issue, so I look there. I wait a medium time for the installer to start. I continue until the error. I press and enter connmanctl and get the same error. ps -Af | less shows /gnu/store/…-connman-1.38/sbin/connman-vpnd -n running. It is the only process whose name contains connman. I run “herd status” (output attached), which I should have checked earlier. It shows networking and wpa-supplicant not running. I also attach dmesg and /var/log/messages. But I do not see the reason yet. I keep looking. Regards, Florian