Upstream (the actual author) is https://docs.xfce.org/panel-plugins/xfce4-embed-plugin according to our page https://guix.gnu.org/packages/xfce4-embed-plugin-1.6.0/ . Their latest release was in 2015, so I don't think they adapted to the new libxfce4ui. That's too bad. There are multiple possible ways to proceed: (1) Delete xfce4-embed-plugin, if possible (if nobody is using it and if it has security problems anyway etc), or (2) Keep both packages of libxfce4ui. Use the old package for xfce4-embed-plugin and the new package for the other dependents. Please make sure to use ./pre-inst-env guix lint xfce4-embed-plugin libxfce4ui (with the old unchanged version) to find out whether there are known security problems with it. If not, I'd prefer (2).