I pushed the patches. I also bumped libgit2 to 1.0.0 which was released 6 days ago. There were a couple of minor things with the patches: dsfmt: I also installed the license file libgit2: Reworded the commit message julia: I pushed a patch first to redo the indentation so that your patch would stand out and not get lost on the indentation changes. I filled out the commit message for julia-1.3.1 which I think was the main thing. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted