Hi Raghav, On Sun, 05 Apr 2020 22:52:25 +0000 "Raghav Gururajan" wrote: > Oh no, that patch is required. MS won't build with srtp enabled, without it. Okay--added in commit 2c56aeaea94d3914acf79f9bbabeef1b3ec8aa07. > Shall we please keep the name "mediastreamer" for package and "mediastreamer2" for variable? The release tarballs have not been renamed. We'll change the package name when it is changed in releases by upstream. This will consistent with other packages in linphone.scm. I'll see what the others say--but I'm not opposed to use the other name.