On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 08:48:03PM +0300, Efraim Flashner wrote: > Looks like I messsed up the bug report completely and mixed up > --list-profiles and --list-generations. > > If anyone is curious, when run as root, 'guix package --list-profiles' > on Guix system and on a foreign distro, for me, return a list of all the > profiles of all the users. Can you share the exact command you run and the result of `env` with that sudo invocation? For example, if you are doing `sudo guix package --list-profiles`, the result of `sudo env`? Having sanitized it as necessary...