When I run 'sudo guix package --list-generations' on a foreign distro I get a list of all the profiles for all the users, not just for root. When I run 'sudo guix package --list-generations' on Guix System I get: guix package: error: profile '/var/guix/profiles/per-user/root/guix-profile' does not exist 1: it probably shouldn't error if the default profile doesn't exist 2: I like the idea of root being able to, say, clean up all the profiles over a certain age (ie.: guix package --delete-generations 6m). On the other hand it is unexpected behavior since root is "just another user" -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted