On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 10:56:15PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote: > On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 01:53:45AM +0100, Jakub Kądziołka wrote: > > * gnu/packages/cybersecurity.scm (python-pwntools): New variable. > > + (propagated-inputs > > It would be nice to sort these, especially if the package might grow new > dependencies later. The current order is copied from setup.py in the package, as I felt it was easier to compare it that way, but I can sort them if that's preferred. > > + (license (list license:expat license:bsd-2 license:gpl2+)))) > > I looked it up; the package is overall MIT/Expat licensed, but a few > components use other licenses. It helpful to list the files with the > other licenses, or to say where to look up the info with a comment like > "See LICENSE-pwntools.txt in the source distribution." Ok, I added your suggested comment locally.