all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Guix master: Lint warnings: inputs which should be native-inputs etc
@ 2020-03-23 10:01 Danny Milosavljevic
From: Danny Milosavljevic @ 2020-03-23 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

so I've been using the Guix Data Service and it found a whole load of linter
warnings.  150 warnings for inputs that should probably be native inputs:

http://data.guix.gnu.org/revision/d4842a7c478230b7c12e65d04106db1e14c98cac/lint-warnings?package_query=&linter=inputs-should-be-native&message_query=&field=linter&field=message&field=location

It also found some more:

http://data.guix.gnu.org/revision/d4842a7c478230b7c12e65d04106db1e14c98cac

For example 176 unstable tarballs.

And 7 inputs should not be inputs, all of them python-setuptools, in:

python2-virtualenv
python-get-version
python-jaraco-packaging
python-legacy-api-wrap
python-sphinx-copybutton
python-virtualenv
tensorflow

* Re: Guix master: Lint warnings: inputs which should be native-inputs etc
@ 2020-03-24 12:38 ` Gábor Boskovits
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2020-03-24 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Danny Milosavljevic; +Cc: Guix-devel