I forgot to re-lint my packages after addressing some, but as it turns out, not all complaints of the linker. I will modify the relevant patch as follows when committing: @@ -684,7 +684,7 @@ API for locking files.") (build-system python-build-system) (home-page "https://github.com/benediktschmitt/py-filelock") - (synopsis "A platform independent file lock") + (synopsis "Platform independent file lock") (description "@code{filelock} contains a single module implementing a platform independent file lock in Python, which provides a simple way of inter-process communication.")