Hi, this patch series adds Jupyter’s JupyterLab, which is the new frontend for Jupyter Notebooks. The software works fine, but there are a few caveats 1) it comes with bundled pre-compiled JavaScript, which cannot be removed until we have proper support for importing from NPM 2) it contains an extension manager, that downloads arbitrary packages from NPM (`jupyter lab build`). This works, but is less than optimal imo. We should figure out how to package extensions in guix. 3) also it is required to install the package `jupyter`, otherwise installed kernels cannot be found and the `jupyter` command does not work. Cheers, Lars