I've pushed a branch wip-rav1e to Savannah: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/log/?h=wip-rav1e With this branch I can successfully (slowly!) encode AV1 video using librav1e in FFmpeg. I need some advice about the Rust packages. I used Martin Becze's recursive version-aware Rust crate importer [0] to create the packages, with some manual changes to the rav1e package. Should they be added to (gnu packages crates-io)? And if so, should it be done as a single commit? Or one-by-one? It's 258 new packages, and figuring out the order they should be added in seems... too hard. So I'd rather do it all at once. The c-bindgen and cargo-c packages could go in (gnu packages rust-apps). What about updating them later? Will `guix refresh` handle it? Or will I need to re-import? In that case, would it be easier to keep them all in their own module? [0] https://issues.guix.info/issue/38408