On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 02:41:21PM +0100, raingloom wrote: > The project has not seen much development in some time, so it needed a few > patches. I found them in the Arch package, but they seem to be from the > upstream SourceForge project and mailing list. > Hi, the bullet points in your commit message are at the end of the lines for some reason. Also, the added .patch files don't apply when I `guix build desmume'. I think you'll need to resend the patch. Also, when you add .patch files, you need to add them to a list in gnu/local.mk. Regards, Jakub Kądziołka