On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 06:47:23PM -0600, LaFreniere, Joseph wrote: > > Marius Bakke writes: > > "LaFreniere\, Joseph" writes: > > > Ah, I see what you mean now. But wouldn't hard-coding the path to > > > ripgrep in that way prevent the package from being able to use > > > remote systems' ripgrep binaries when running over TRAMP? > > > > Perhaps we could patch [emacs-rg] to do both? Use the store prefix if > > it > > exists, and fall back to searching in PATH? > > What would be the advantage of that over just searching PATH to start with? It will still work even if you don't have ripgrep specifically installed. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted