On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 02:44:13PM +0000, John Soo wrote: > Hi Efraim, > > > I didn't mean to actually fix it, but it seems that just eliminating > > directories is enough to make it work. > > > > I've attached a simple diff against cargo-build-system and rust-libz-sys > > and rust-libgit2-sys which removes the bundled source from both crates > > and builds rust-libgit2-sys without complaints. > > This looks good. Can the phases doing the same thing in the arguments > of libgit, etc. be removed too? I have a set of patches locally to unbundle a bunch of the other -sys libraries and move the PKG_CONFIG environment variables to cargo-build-system. I'll go ahead and push them after I make sure the different packages build. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted