On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 02:34:16AM +0100, Jan wrote: > Never mind the question about removing not my commits - I rediscovered > the guix pull --rebase option, Pierre showed me previously. > > There's also a problem - don't know if it's a bug or not, but Jami > client encounters an error during screen sharing. I suspect it could be > caused by the gnutls version in our repo - 3.6.9, whereas Jami > developers told me the unpatched 3.6.10 should work finely. > Is there anyone maintaining gnutls? I could try updating it, but for > now I can't resolve some failing tests on 3.6.10 and I would like not > to touch it at all, considering it is a really crucial for security > package - I don't want to make the whole community vulnerable due to a > stupid mistake I could make. > gnutls has too many dependant packages to be updated on the master branch. One option is to create a gnutls-3.6.10 package which inherits from our normal gnutls package and use that until gnutls gets updated on core-updates. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted