On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 04:19:01PM -0800, Bengt Richter wrote: > Hi Pierre, and apologies to Efraim... > > On +2019-11-26 14:01:10 +0100, Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > > Bengt Richter writes: > > > > > be a binary. Its... both? Javascript libraries leave distro > > > > Typo: "It's". > > It's one of the ones I have a hard time with. When I remember I'm great with it. > > I noticed that too, but it's Efraim's typo, > as is the entire text: I merely reformatted Efraim's post > into a sort of rfc-style, i.e., Left-and-Right-justified. Thanks > > So, credit to Efraim for the: > > > Interesting read, thanks for sharing. > > Do you intend to publish it on Guix' blog? If so, I think the tone > > might come across as a little bit too "rantish", maybe make it a little > > more neutral / balanced. Definitely wasn't aiming for rantish, I'll see what I can do about making it better. It was more of a stream-of-consciousness typing and I figured I could go back and rework it later. > > > > I'd also elaborate the intro / conclusion to make the context a bit > > clearer and maybe explain what you think should be done. Sounds like a good idea. > > > > Cheers! > > > > -- > > Pierre Neidhardt > > https://ambrevar.xyz/ > > Efraim, thanks for your work -- I didn't mean to hijack it, honest :) > Sorry for not making it clear that I was just reformatting your post ;-/ > > Ah, perhaps Pierre merely clicked reply-all and he really was thanking you, Efraim, > and it just appeared to be directed toward me because of the "> Bengt Richter writes:" > heading? Likely. I normally hit reply-all for mailing list posts -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted