Hi Ludo, On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 14:30:56 +0100 Ludovic Courtès wrote: > > * Why doesn't operating-system-profile successfully add linux-libre ? > > What do you mean? Currently ‘linux-libre’ is not added to the global > profile, and I think it’s nicer this way (we’re not clobbering the > profile). I've modified it to automatically add linux-libre to the system profile but it doesn't work for some reason. > > * Do we want to be able to add kernel modules in this fashion without requiring > > a reboot? If so, that would make the situation a lot more complicated and I > > don't see a safe way to do that. > > If we arrange for those kernel modules to show up in > /run/current-system/kernel as I suggested in the message linked above, > it should work (assuming the running kernel and the target kernel are > the same, of course). Hmm... I'll read it now :)