Dnia 2019-11-07, o godz. 21:37:52 Pierre Neidhardt napisaƂ(a): > I think you produced the patchset against the wrong commit. > Try > > git format-patch origin > > or > > git format-patch LAST-UPSTREAM-COMMIT Okay, I did the first one and I'm attaching the patches again, hope this time it'll work. > where you replace LAST-UPSTREAM-COMMIT as appropriate. > > A pitfall is to write > > git format-patch YOUR-FIRST-COMMIT > > then you'd omit your first commit, which is probably what happened. > > > I also ran a strange command - "git cherrypick", when I was trying > > to figure out how to patch my commits. > > Git cherrypick allows you to apply specific commits on top of the > current HEAD. Good to know, thanks. I am going to apply your patch for restinio and try to get Jami to work this weekend. Jan Wielkiewicz