On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 11:04:05PM -0500, Ivan Vilata i Balaguer wrote: > Hi! I'm using Mumble 1.2.19 from Guix commit 7f81cce3 on Debian Sid. On > start, it logs the following messages: > > QSslSocket: cannot resolve CRYPTO_num_locks > QSslSocket: cannot resolve CRYPTO_set_id_callback > QSslSocket: cannot resolve CRYPTO_set_locking_callback > QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_free > QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_num > QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_pop_free > QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_value > QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_library_init > QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_load_error_strings > QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv3_client_method > QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv23_client_method > QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv3_server_method > QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv23_server_method > QSslSocket: cannot resolve X509_STORE_CTX_get_chain > QSslSocket: cannot resolve OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf > QSslSocket: cannot resolve OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_conf > QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLeay > QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function CRYPTO_num_locks > QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function CRYPTO_set_id_callback > QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function CRYPTO_set_locking_callback > QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_library_init > QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSLv23_client_method > QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function sk_num > > Then it complains about "Certificate Expiry: Your certificate is about to > expire. You need to renew it, or you will no longer be able to connect to > servers you are registered on.". If I proceed to connect it goes: > > OpenSSL Support: 1 (OpenSSL 1.1.1d 10 Sep 2019) > Segmentation fault > > and dies. It is curious that `guix package -s openssl` reports version 1.1.1c > instead of 1.1.1d, which matches the Debian system's version of OpenSSL, so > Mumble may be trying to load system libraries instead of Guix's. > > If I revert to a previous profile generation with a build of Mumble linked > against glibc 2.28 instead of 2.29, it doesn't print the errors and works > without issues. > > Thank you very much! > > -- I'd have to guess that the error is that it's linked against openssl-1.1 instead of openssl-1.1. I also noticed that there's a newer version of mumble out, 1,3.0, which builds against qt5. We should probably just go ahead and upgrade it. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted