On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:59:33 -0500 sirgazil wrote: > Hi, Matias. Ciao! > I'm not very familiar with the process to edit the videos, so I > wouldn't know how to add different audio tracks... I'll ask directly to Laura Lazzati, thanks. > You could send patches for the Guix website to add subtitles in your > language (see > https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/guix.html#Submitting-Patches). You can > find information about cloning the website repository in > https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=guix. > > If you are not able to submit patches, I think you can send subtitles > in WebVTT format to this list and I will help you get them into the > website. Great! Thanks for the directions, i'll update the thread for progress, and any eventual question or issue along the way. Have a wonderful time, Matias