On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 09:37:31PM +0200, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice via Bug reports for GNU Guix wrote: > * guix/build-system/linux-module.scm (linux-module-build): Accept a > MAKE-FLAGS argument. > : Pass it on. > --- > > Efraim, > > Is this in any way related to the topic coming up on IRC last week, or just a coincidence? > > In any case, I'd written the following simple fix but never merged it because I have yet to meet a module with a legitimate need for it. It works, though. > I thought I had a use-case for it but it turns out I'm pretty sure I didn't need it in the end. It was more of surprise that it was in one place and not another. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted