On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 11:03:37AM +0530, Arun Isaac wrote: > > I am customizing the git-minimal package, and for some reason python is > getting rebuilt from source, and I'm not able to figure out why. > > I can recursively list/graph runtime dependencies (references) of a > store item using the following commands. > I assume git-minimal is used for the guile-git bindings, and I don't think that shows up in the graph. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted