On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 04:09:09PM -0700, Quiliro's lists wrote: > Hi Reza. > > El 2019-07-08 05:20, Reza Alizadeh Majd escribió: > > Thanks for you reply. I tried to install GuixSD on a DigitalOcean > > droplet and wanted to use a "Block Storage" as my store > > location. > > > > I contact their support, and it seems that they don't support > > this, and Block Storages are only accessible after boot. > > So you mean that both vda and sda are on Digital Ocean's servers or that > vda is on Digital Ocean and that sda is on you own local machine? > I assume that /dev/sda is the block storage on Digital Ocean, not on their local machine. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted