Hi Gábor, On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 09:12:14 +0200 Gábor Boskovits wrote: > Hello, > > iirc this license discussion came about earlier, please have a look > at that also. > There were some problems regarding license compatibility. Otherwise I > ageree. I can't find the older discussions. Which are the problems regarding license compatibility you see here? I would like to see this fixed soon, the idea of having source code in Guix' repositories that is only open-sourced but not free software annoys me. Björn