Hi, Ludovic Courtès a écrit : > Does the game run at all if we don’t download additional network > weight data? > > There’s a debate as to whether trained neural network parameters can > be considered “source”: . The game needs neural network weights to run. The user must download a file with the weights (usually from , which is updated daily I think) and put it in '$HOME/.local/share/leela-zero/'. Do you think some weigths (e.g. taken from , for reproducibility) should be embedded in the package?