Hey, Chris! On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 04:03:43PM -0400, Christopher Lemmer Webber wrote: > - I think it would be "New variable" rather than "New variables" in > the commit message. Not that this is a big deal, and I could fix > it. If I update the patch to address your second point, I can change it. Otherwise, if you'd be willing to fix it when merging, that'd be great. > - It would be good to test if it can run with freedoom (a libre doom > content replacement for doom that's functionaly similar). My guess > is that the one change would need to be adjusting where the default > searched WAD path is. freedoom and gzdoom both add a reference to > /share/games/doom so I'm guessing that's how it's found. However > I'm not positive about that. GZDoom adds a reference to /share/games/doom because it bundles a .pk3 file containing some port-specific things which ends up in the store, and my understanding is that Freedoom updates DOOMWADDIR and DOOMWADPATH to point to where the wads are in the profile, so I don't think patching the search paths is necessary. Thanks for reviewing this! Jakob