On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 05:00:24PM +0000, znavko@disroot.org wrote: > Thank you! I only translate and publish on TP. All other things are yours, Florian. > I think, that Russian translation team's leader Pavel also rests it to us, guix developers and translators. > > Find attached a patch that you can copy to the directory containing guix-manual-1.0.1-pre1.ru.po and then use with this command: patch < fix-guix-manual-ru-po.patch The use of @xref, @pxref and @ref is still wrong. I suggest replacing all occurrences of @xref and @pxref with @ref but maybe Julien disagrees. It should not be a release blocker if @xref is misused though. Regards, Florian