I'm playing around with the idea of creating a custom kernel for my laptop and I started by following Gentoo's kernel config instructions. I'm including what I have currently. I want to create a kernel which is good for my laptop and takes less time to build than the standard kernel. By leaving the #:configuration-file blank I'm only filling in the fields I supply, right? -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted