On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 08:06:24PM +0100, Marius Bakke wrote: > This commit changed the cURL derivation, so I pushed a followup in > c1f4e6491cecc5d121ef371a8fb2aa0a07030d36. Oops... I did check that the libssh2 derivation had not changed, but I didn't expect the order of the inputs in the curl package definition to affect the derivation. Thanks for you quick fix! > I think using the "hidden?" property will leave the derivation > unchanged (as opposed to (hidden-package ...)). (hidden-package) does work to preserve the derivation — the issue was the inputs ordering in the curl package definition. I pushed another followup to use it.