Hi, here are 5 patches. 1 + 2: in retrospective and experience this makes sense. 3: libextractor 4: gnurl 5: gnunet + gnunet-gtk Caveat at 5: This is the absolute base of an update. I can't invest more time for Guix at the the moment but I can help with answering questions of the person who'll finish this patch: gnunet-gtk doesn't find gnunet, can't link against it. gnunet does not pick up on the @PYTHON@ for python3.7 which should be replaced at build time, which happens in every other system I tested. gnunet doesn't run its tests but they should work now. Note that if tests fail on guix or guixsd, you should report them to us, we've started to fix what we can fix for certain systems. Cheers! ng0