Hey Guix, this patch series changes libdrm and Mesa to use Meson. A few notes to go along with the patches: Patch #1: Libdrm on Github mentions that Autotools is the legacy build system for libdrm, so it seems better to change this to use Meson. Patch #2: Mesa is gonna drop support for Autotools entirely at some point in 2019, so it seems good to make the switch sooner rather than later. I think I converted all the configure flags to the new format. Patches #3-6: For some reason these packages now need an explicit mesa input. I haven't run into other packages that have this problem yet.