Leo Famulari transcribed 1.5K bytes: > On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 08:31:40PM -0400, mikadoZero wrote: > > Reading the recent press release linked it is clear that Express Logic > > is continuing to invest more in their Guix trademarked product over > > time. As a result of this it is increasing likely that Express Logic > > could request that the Guix free software project stop using it's > > trademark. Correspondingly it looks less likely that it will just go > > away. > > We will cross this bridge when we come to it. Oh this was in 2019. Right. I noticed this earlier this year but somehow dismissed the year.