On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 04:26:49PM -0800, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: > I was surpised it worked without it for me (I had seen that it used > requests); could my user profile have somehow leaked python-requests > from some other package? I actually don't know how Python looks up module dependencies so... not sure :) Depending on how you tested the package, it could be that the requests module was propagated (installed into your profile) by another package and that trydiffoscope found it there. > I wondered why it wasn't showing up in MANPATH... now I know, thanks! > /usr/share is a hard habit to break. :) :)