On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:21:57 +0000 Christopher Baines wrote: > Would someone be able to make a copy of the Cuirass database > available? It might be useful when tinkering with Cuirass, as it > contains some realistic data. Hi Chris, I'm not sure if anybody else responded to you, but I have a database around. I got it last year from Clement Lassieur. It is 1.6 GB in size, I made a tar.xz an that is only 86 MB! I wonder if there is anything wrong or it is just thaaat compressible! Anyway, you can try it out here: http://bjoernhoefling.de/berlin.tar.xz Björn