Hi Laura, On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:29:02 -0300 Laura Lazzati wrote: > Hi Guix! > > Another topic is about asking for help, that is very useful for people > even when reading the documentaiton. > > This should include this mailing-list (ie, how to fill the form, maybe > sth about the CoC?), and IRC channel. I would mention the CoC only marginally, but say that the community is very welcoming and respectful. * First entry maybe is the homepage as such. * Then show the documentation [or: are we here already assuming that someone found that?]. * Then mailing list (dev/help). * IRC channel is also quite a help, I would mention that too. * There is the debbugs bug tracker (https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=guix) where you could search for problems. It is maybe not the most obvious interface and explaining it a bit would be nice. Björn