On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 01:10:34AM +0100, Danny Milosavljevic wrote: > as originally released by upstream, Docker looks up auxiliary commands in PATH, > using a Go function called "LookPath". > > Our package definition patches a lot of the specific LookPath calls to > refer to inputs by absolute path. > > I've booby-trapped the remaining LookPath calls so we won't accidentially > have an internal tool looked up in $PATH. > > If we have not forgotten any LookPath calls, there should have been no remaining > LookPath calls and it would not have failed the build. Thanks for explaining this :) > > .gopath/src/github.com/docker/docker/vendor/github.com/docker/libnetwork/iptables/iptables.go:90:15: undefined: exec.Guix_doesnt_want_LookPath > > .gopath/src/github.com/docker/docker/vendor/github.com/docker/libnetwork/iptables/iptables.go:90:45: invalid character U+005C '\' > > Please examine line 90. It probably has a LookPath line with a new argument we > haven't seen before. Okay, they added a lookup for 'iptables-legacy' which is what Debian has renamed iptables. I changed this to just look up 'iptables' since its equivalent on our end and in how the Docker code uses it and pushed as ea7cddaac782b2cdc789a354e172356ed5c183e7. Thanks again for your help!