Hi, Laura found on FOSDEM the stand of Open Source Design: https://opensourcedesign.net/ She asked if we should get in contact with them for the videos. Unfortunately, I missed to go to their stand and talk to them directly and make my own view. I'm a bit hesitating with it: First, we yet have a design and if we need more help, we could ask here on the dev-list where probably knowing people are around. Second they have a long list of jobs on their homepage. And last, they say "open source" and not "free software". WDYT? Björn