On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 03:41:43PM +0100, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > > > This is a bit unfortunate. It seems to me that the original intent of > the patch was to support SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH as the commit message > mentions that variable’s specification. Pity that it is now a custom Qt > variable. > We could just add it in to the gnu-build-system and set the variable in all events. Or patch qt/qtbase to accept SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH in place of their own variable. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted