On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 10:53:43AM +0100, Pjotr Prins wrote: > No one can help out here? > > On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 02:17:39PM +0100, Pjotr Prins wrote: > > FOSDEM from this year only supports HDMI. > > > > For those of us on older laptops, can anyone bring a VGA -> HDMI > > converter? That would be very helpful. > > > > Also it may be an idea to stream some of the GNU Guix days. These days > > that can be done with phones. Anyone interested in helping out? > > > > Pj. > > I have my phone which I can bring. I'm not really sure how the streaming part works but it would be nice to record it in any case. I have a mini-displayport to hdmi adapter that I'm bringing if anyone needs. I also have a DVI->VGA adapter which I don't expect to be useful. I'm not sure if VGA->HDMI exists so much, searching online they're always listed as hdmi->vga or as an "active converter". I might have one somewhere, but I don't remember it ever working. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted